Tuesday 28 May 2013

Imagining & Generating -AND- Planning & Focusing

Step 2: of creative process: Imagining & Generating:
Happy to announce that im all ready to start planning how I am going to do my project. I have finally chose the idea i want for the final task and there is a picture of it below. I want to do this idea because its easy, it looks cool, i really like the idea . there will be a picture of my face instead of a drawing of some random girl.



This is the idea im going for, its going to be a little different :)

In this picture, the 3 pieces of paper are the materials going to be used.
the big paper with "Sav" written on it was just some sketched ideas. the logos and pictures on the left hand paper are whats going to be on the final project.

Made a thing to put the final project on! (not really sure what the actual name of it is)













No comments:

Post a Comment